GT2560 V3.1 Motherboard for 3d printer
remember check your motherboard version before place an order
some use GT2560 V3.0 V4.0
The picture is being prepared. Please refer to the actual product. We are sending the V3,1 version. Please check the model of the original motherboard of your printer before buying. The wrong purchase will make the machine unusable
GT2560 V3.1 control board, developed by Geeetech, is currently used for A10, A10M, A20 and A20M 3D printers. Here are its main features:
1. Using ATMEGA2560 as its core chip, with its flash memory at 256KB and operating frequency at 16MHz.
2. Compatible with 12V/24V input voltage. Featuring dual power supply, one for powering up the heatbed (15A), the other for other electronic parts (10A).
3. The interface for the heatbed comes with a high-power MOS tube, which is of ultra-low conductive internal resistance. High performance and stable.
4. With 2 interfaces for normally open fans and 1 interface for LED light.
5. Driven by 6 A4988 stepper motors for a single extruder or multiples ones.
6. With extension interfaces for LCD display and SD card. Support both 2004 and 12864 LCD display.
7. Support 3D touch auto-leveling function and filament detector.
8. Using Marlin firmware, stable and easy to operate.
9. Highly integrated and easy to assemble.
Net weight: 72g
Gross weight: 113g
The motherboard will flash the firmware before leaving the factory, but if you need us to flash the firmware of your machine version, please leave us a message or contact us and tell us your machine model and version
HOW TO CONNECT IT
(expect the lcd line of V3.0,other is same ,so i show the V3.0 Version, if you have any question ,contact us please )